LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx, LIOB-AIRx, LIOB-xxx, LIP-ME20x Release 6.2.0
- LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx LIOB-AIRx LIOB-xxx LIP-ME20x Firmware 6.2.0 for all L-INX Automation Servers, L-GATE Gateways (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx), LROC-xxx Room Controllers, LIOB-AIRx and LIOB-xxx Controller, and LIP-ME20x Routers.
- L-INX Configurator 6.2.0, configuration tool for all versions of the L-INX Automation Servers, the L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers, L-DALI Controllers, the L-GATE devices and also for configuration of LIOB-AIR and LIOB-xxx controllers and L-ROC Room Controllers with L-STUDIO.
L-LOGICAD Software 5.8.1
- L-LOGICAD Software, the programming tool (IEC 61131-3) for all programmable L-INX Automation Servers (LINX-11x, LINX-21x, LINX-12x, LINX-22x, LINX-15x, and LINX-151) as well as the programmable L-IOB I/O Controllers (LIOB-18x, LIOB-48x, and LIOB-58x).
LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC LIP-3333ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C 6.1.6
- LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware for the L-IP series "C" models LIP-3ECTC, LIP-33ECTC, LIP-3333ECTC as well as the network interfaces NIC709-IP3E100C and NIC709-IP1E100C. They come with two Ethernet ports and the configuration setup can be done easily via the jog dial and LCD. These devices also support enhanced security features such as a built-in firewall, and a secure Web interface even during the installation process using HTTPS with self-signed or installable CA certificates. By configuring separate IP networks on the two Ethernet ports, the CEA-852 network can be entirely isolated from the configuration interface.
For perfect integration into building management software such as the LWEB-900 by LOYTEC, the L-IP series “C” models offers an embedded OPC UA server with certificate authentication, which exposes important operational parameters as OPC tags. For enhanced maintainability by IT departments these models provide the same data also through an SNMP server. Together with the LWLAN-800 adapter these L-IPs can operate CEA-852 on the WLAN. By setting up an access point on the Ethernet network, the device can be used to distribute FT channels on a wireless network.
LWEB-900 Integrated Building Management System Software 2.2.0
- LWEB-900 Building Management System
The integrated building management software LWEB-900 provides a user interface to manage and operate a LOYTEC building management system. LWEB-900 is a highly flexible and scalable solution which accompanies you from installation and configuration of LOYTEC devices (L-INX Automation Servers, L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers with IP connectivity, L-ROC Room Controllers, L-GATE Gateways, L-VIS Touch Panels), all the way to daily operation of the facilities./li>