- L-STUDIO 2.1.3 is the world's first IEC 61499 based room automation system. Any room function can be realized with L-STUDIO in a distributed system of L-ROC devices.
L-DALI Release 6.3.1
- L-DALI Firmware 6.3.1 for the CEA-709 L-DALI devices LDALI-3E10x, LDALI-3101-U, LDALI-E101-U, LDALI-3E101-U, LDALI-3E102-U, LDALI-3E104-U and the BACnet L-DALI devices LDALI-ME204, LDALI-E201-U, LDALI-ME201-U, LDALI-ME204-U.
L-DALI 6.3 Release Tutorial - Features of the new L-DALI 6.3 Release
This video presents several new features of the L-DALI 6.3 Release.
- 0:09 New DALI-2 Standard
- 0:46 Improved Button Functions
- 1:50 Bindings Support for EnOcean Devices
- 3:50 Calculation of Sun Position
- 4:57 Web UI
LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx, LIOB-AIRx, LIOB-xxx, LIP-ME20x Release 6.3.2
- LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx LIOB-AIRx LIOB-xxx LIP-ME20x Firmware 6.3.2 for all L-INX Automation Servers, L-GATE Gateways (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx), LROC-xxx Room Controllers, LIOB-AIRx and LIOB-xxx Controller, and LIP-ME20x Routers.
- L-INX Configurator 6.3.2, configuration tool for all versions of the L-INX Automation Servers, the L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers, L-DALI Controllers, the L-GATE devices and also for configuration of LIOB-AIR and LIOB-xxx controllers and L-ROC Room Controllers with L-STUDIO.
New L-DALI Product Family: LDALI-MS2, LDALI-BM2, L-RC1
We are continuously improving our product portfolio and are delighted to present several new LOYTEC devices which will be shown at this year's Light+Building 2018 exhibition in Frankfurt. Further information can be found in the product specification in the respective datasheets that will be available soon.
The LDALI-MS2 Multi-Sensor supports DALI-2 and comes with an improved presence detection zone diameter of 10.8 m at 3 m mounting height. An increased number of detection zones guarantees a finer detection resolution. Thus, the sensor is optimized for use in typical environments, where even the small movements of somebody working at a desk have to be detected across the complete detection area.
Similar lux sensor resolution and range were improved to allow precise constant light control even at low lux levels.
The LDALI-BM2 Pushbutton Coupler will be DALI-2 compliant and will consume less bus power than its predecessor LDALI-BM1. The housing was optimized for mounting behind standard switches. Similar preconfectioned wires drastically reduce installation time.
The L-RC1 IR Remote Control is optimized for room automation applications, allowing to control the rooms lights, sunblinds and HVAC system. It supports to individually cotrol up to two channels (groups of luminaires/blinds) and scene control. The L-RC1 is compatible with LDALI-MS2 and L-STAT devices.