LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC LIP-3333ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware Release 6.4.0
- LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware for the L-IP series "C" models LIP-1ECTC, LIP-3ECTC, LIP-33ECTC, LIP-3333ECTC as well as the network interfaces NIC709-IP3E100C and NIC709-IP1E100C. They come with two Ethernet ports and the configuration setup can be done easily via the jog dial and LCD. These devices also support enhanced security features such as a built-in firewall, and a secure Web interface even during the installation process using HTTPS with self-signed or installable CA certificates. By configuring separate IP networks on the two Ethernet ports, the CEA-852 network can be entirely isolated from the configuration interface.
- L-IP User Manual 6.4
For perfect integration into building management software such as the LWEB-900 by LOYTEC, the L-IP series “C” models offers an embedded OPC UA server with certificate authentication, which exposes important operational parameters as OPC tags. For enhanced maintainability by IT departments these models provide the same data also through an SNMP server. Together with the LWLAN-800 adapter these L-IPs can operate CEA-852 on the WLAN. By setting up an access point on the Ethernet network, the device can be used to distribute FT channels on a wireless network.
L-DALI Release 6.4.0
- L-DALI Firmware 6.4.0 for the CEA-709 L-DALI devices LDALI-3E10x, LDALI-3101-U, LDALI-E101-U, LDALI-3E101-U, LDALI-3E102-U, LDALI-3E104-U and the BACnet L-DALI devices LDALI-ME204, LDALI-E201-U, LDALI-ME201-U, LDALI-ME204-U.
- L-DALI User Manual 6.4
L-DALI 6.3 Release Tutorial - Features of the new L-DALI 6.3 Release
This video presents several new features of the L-DALI 6.3 Release.
- 0:09 New DALI-2 Standard
- 0:46 Improved Button Functions
- 1:50 Bindings Support for EnOcean Devices
- 3:50 Calculation of Sun Position
- 4:57 Web UI