LWEB-802 Release 3.4.0 - Visualization via Web Browser
- LWEB-802 Visualization via Web Browser
LWEB-802 is a web application which runs in a web browser. Therefore, LWEB-802 is platform independent and can also be executed on Android and iOS devices.
The LWEB-802 web application can be accessed using following URL:
Runs in the following web browsers: Google Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Internet Explorer 10/11, Edge, Android web browser, iOS web browser
- Download the latest version of the LWEB-802/803 User Manual.
LDALI-MS2 / LDALI-BM2 / LDALI-RM3 / LDALI-RM4 Firmware Release 1.1.1
- The new firmware for the LDALI-MS2 Multi-sensor, LDALI-BM2 Pushbutton Coupler and LDALI-RM3 / LDALI-RM4 Relay Modules is ready to be downloaded.
LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC LIP-3333ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware Release 6.4.8
- LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware for the L-IP series "C" models LIP-1ECTC, LIP-3ECTC, LIP-33ECTC, LIP-3333ECTC as well as the network interfaces NIC709-IP3E100C and NIC709-IP1E100C. They come with two Ethernet ports and the configuration setup can be done easily via the jog dial and LCD. These devices also support enhanced security features such as a built-in firewall, and a secure Web interface even during the installation process using HTTPS with self-signed or installable CA certificates. By configuring separate IP networks on the two Ethernet ports, the CEA-852 network can be entirely isolated from the configuration interface.
- L-IP User Manual 6.4
For perfect integration into building management software such as the LWEB-900 by LOYTEC, the L-IP series “C” models offers an embedded OPC UA server with certificate authentication, which exposes important operational parameters as OPC tags. For enhanced maintainability by IT departments these models provide the same data also through an SNMP server. Together with the LWLAN-800 adapter these L-IPs can operate CEA-852 on the WLAN. By setting up an access point on the Ethernet network, the device can be used to distribute FT channels on a wireless network.
LWEB-900 Integrated Building Management System Software 3.0.2
- LWEB-900 Building Management System
The integrated building management software LWEB-900 provides a user interface to manage and operate a LOYTEC building management system. LWEB-900 is a highly flexible and scalable solution which accompanies you from installation and configuration of LOYTEC devices (L-INX Automation Servers, L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers with IP connectivity, L-ROC Room Controllers, L-GATE Gateways, L-VIS Touch Panels), all the way to daily operation of the facilities.
Features of the LWEB-900 3.0 Release
This video presents several new features of the new firmware release.
- Start the LWEB-900 3.0 Release video with subtitles in English language
- Start the LWEB-900 3.0 Release video with subtitles in Russian language
Support of the ONVIF Protocol 0:12
Auto-Discovery of LOYTEC Devices 1:10
Multi-Site Support 1:33
M&V Report 2:15
Navigation View Improvement 2:42
LWEB3 Support 2:59
LWEB-900 New Datapoints 3:25
User Management Dialog 3:47
Project Backup from LWEB-900 Client 4:05
Send Messages to connected LWEB-900 Clients 4:22
User Interface Improvement 4:42
Execute Tasks in the Background 5:12
Security Improvements 5:28
Additional new Features 6:31