The training participant is able to create gateway configurations for LOYTEC devices for the translation of data points between different bus systems.
System integrators, plant programmers
- Overview of gateway solutions
- Introduction to L-INX configurator and web interface
- Basic configuration of gateway products
- Explanation of LOYTEC’s data point concept
- Introduction to supported network technologies (LON, BACnet, Modbus, KNX)
- Integration of data points from different network technologies (network scan, file import, manual creation of data points)
- Automatic and manual creation of data point connections across the network (local connections, mathematical objects, Smart Auto-ConnectTM*)
- Creation of global connections (technology independent data point connections between LOYTEC devices)
- Creation of data structure
- Working with historical filters
- Efficient working with LOYTEC gateway products (CSV export/import, troubleshooting …)
- Device maintenance
- Very good knowledge of at least one bus system in building automation (LON, BACnet, Modbus, KNX) and also knowledge in the field of IP technology.
Recommended prior knowledge
- Basic knowledge of several bus systems in building automation (LON, BACnet, Modbus, KNX)
- Experience in working with the L-INX Configurator (creation of data points …)
Please follow this link to download the configuration software, manuals, and also demonstrative video tutorials for free. If you log in, you will get access to the entire download area.